Tuesday 26 January 2010

The Beginning.

When I was younger, I remember a story that a classmate told me, about how he successfully sent what was essentially a piece of rubbish to his friend via the postal service. I found this difficult to believe at first, but sure enough, he provided me evidence in form of a flattened 'Poppets' box stamped, addressed and processed by the local sorting office.Suffice to say my mind was blown and ever since then I've looked at all manner of items and wondered- Will it Post? So, I've set up this blog in an attempt to help me and others out there with this very question.That is to say, if slap a stamp and an address on any bare item however strange, that adheres to the 'rules' of the Royal Mail Postal Service, will it be delivered, no matter what? I guess I'll have to wait and see.



For my first post, I thought it fitting that I post a book of stamps. A book of 12 First Class stamps costing in the region of £4.60. Admittedly, I bought these from Tesco, but I will try my very best to buy all I need from the post office itself in future.

The post was made on 26th January 2010 at approximately 15:40. Last collection from the post box will be at 17:15, after which my stamps should be on my way to me, or not as the case may be. I for one have faith that this will post and fairly quickly too.

Book of Stamps

Posted on: 26/1/10
Status :Read

Will it Post? I say, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment